The Walk, Ceremony and Line Up
- Graduates do not need to signup or register to participate. Graduates should gather on Memorial Drive by 10 a.m. to participate in the procession down the Hill in regalia.
- Graduates should confirm which side (east or west) of the WWII Memorial Campanile their school/college is gathering. See MAP
- Follow the instructions of procession marshals, public safety officers and stadium attendants as you process down the Hill into David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium, through the photo tents, across the field and into the seating area.
- If you wish to sit next to a particular graduate, please plan accordingly.
- Bottled water and Commencement programs will be available as you enter the graduate seating area.
- Graduates will stand when the Dean of your respective school presents the degrees awarded and graduates to the Chancellor and Chair of the Kansas Board of Regents.
- The Chancellor will confer the degrees, followed by the singing of the university's Alma Mater, “Crimson and the Blue”.