Complimentary coffee, tea, and juice will be available in the Kansas Union lobby on Level 4 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. on Commencement day.
Note: In the event of inclement weather and delay of activities, the Kansas Union will be open.
- The Hawk Shop convenience store on Level 4 will be open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Roasterie Coffee Shop on Level 4 will be open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Market Food Court on Level 3 will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The KU Bookstore and Jayhawk Ink, Level 2, will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for those who need to pick up regalia, sunblock, hats, sunglasses, ponchos, umbrellas, over-the-counter medications, or last-minute gifts.
Restrooms are available in the Kansas Union
- Accessible Restrooms (W) – Levels 1, 4, 5 & 6
- Accessible Restrooms (M) – Levels 1, 3, 4 & 6
- Diaper Changing stations – Levels 2, 4 and 6
Home of the Rules of Basketball
Courtside Café, Roasterie Coffee and Rules Gift Shop available
Commencement weekend DeBruce Center Hours:
Friday, May 11th:
Building: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Roasterie Coffee: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Courtside Café: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Rules Gift Shop: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 12th:
Building: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Roasterie Coffee: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Courtside Café: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Rules Gift Shop: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 13th:
Building: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Roasterie Coffee: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Courtside Café: Closed
Rules Gift Shop: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.