All degree candidates for spring 2021 and those who received degrees in summer or fall 2020 are eligible to participate in the Commencement ceremony in David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium. There is no need to sign up for this ceremony.
Remember, tickets may be required for individual school or department ceremonies held in other locations.
Academic questions, i.e. graduation eligibility, grades, distinction/highest distinction (D/HD), academic honors and/or inclusion in the commencement or various recogntion event programs need to be directed to the respective school. Following FERPA guidelines, parents/gaurdians need to work with their student to obtain permission to receive academic information.
First contact should be with a graduates advisor.
The following school and/or the college contacts are available for academic questions:
- School of Architecture and Design (Architecture Undergrad, Arch D Graduate, Honors) (Email only)
- School of Architecture and Design (Design BFA) (Email only)
- School of Business (Graduate) - 785.864.3841
- School of Business (Undergraduate, D/HD, Honors) - 785.864.0982
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (Departmental honors) - 785.864.3509
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (Undergraduate, D/HD) - 785.864.3500
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (Graduate) - 785.864.4201
- School of Education (Graduate) - 913.897.8421
- School of Education (Undergraduate, D/HD, Honors) - 785.864.9606
- School of Engineering (Undergraduate, Graduate, D/HD, Honors) - 785.864.3881
- School of Health Professions (Undergraduate / Graduate) - 913.588.5275
- School of Journalism (Graduate) - 785.864.7649
- School of Journalism (Undergraduate, D/HD, Honors) - 785.864.7621
- School of Law - 785.864.9208
- School of Medicine - 913.588.7201
- School of Music (Graduate) - 785.864.4466
- School of Music (Undergraduate, D/HD, Honors) - 785.864.2954
- School of Nursing - 913.588.1685
- School of Pharmacy (Graduate) - 785.864.3893
- School of Pharmacy (Undergraduate) - 785.864.9692
- School of Social Welfare (Graduate) - 785.864.0115
- School of Social Welfare (Undergraduate, D/HD, Honors) - 785.864.8976
- Honors Program - 785.864.3652